"Don't Think Twice, It's All Right"

5.11.2009

Welcome To My Sub-Reality


Time speaks in a tongue familiar to its own kind. Then there is man who presumes that all factors pertaining to this world can empathize with his trivial issues. The clock keeps ticking without your consent, young fellow. 

I place myself in a time capsule, in a time bomb, really and never let a single molecule of modern air seep through the poor steel-plated mechanics. Keep dreaming or prove your intentions.

You're moving at your own pace and it's tedious waiting for your snail strides

You're a hologram; I can scarcely see you, let alone feel your blemished, transparent skin 

No- you're more like sunlight, casting it's rays without my blessing, you angelically possess this power to tint my skin a color only visible during the birth of the year

You're a curse on my lungs and startle me, choosing sporadic minutes to steal my quivering breath

You're a catastrophe, arbitrarily casting grief and terror within the depths of my core

You're a ghost to me

You're time, so temporary

No comments:

Post a Comment