"Don't Think Twice, It's All Right"

2.17.2009

Latest Purchase

It's almost dress season! My love for clothing is not urged by materialism. No, it's a love of texture, fabric, and how it defines the silhouette, especially how different dresses emphasize the figure.


No clothing stores will be attributed. I have yet to receive rights to publicizing this company. Anyways, I bought this one yesterday and I absolutely love the angles. It's flattering on any body and the ribbon just adds a cute little feminine flair to it.
I think this one says something. It's a little rebellious at first glance. Almost like it could have been a men's shirt before destroyed and refurbished into an industrious, young woman's minidress. This is definitely something you could wear traveling, touring the Colosseum or walking the shores of the Danube. Real cheap too!


I just thought these were freaking hilarious, really awful, but comedic, I guess. I would wear the parrot ones, but I passed on purchasing them. The elephant pair looks Asian-inspired, but I didn't find anything regarding the origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment